ALTENEW: EASY FLORAL LAYOUT USING 6 X 6 PAPER PADS

Hey, crafty friends! This is Maryám and I’m so excited to be back here. Today, I’m going to be working with the beautiful and very versatile Cheerful Meadow 6×6 Paper Pack from Altenew to create an easy and simple 8 1/2″ x 11″ inches layout.
How-to:
To create my layout, I started by die-cutting one of the smaller diamonds (2.5″ x 1.5″) from the Fine Frames Diamonds Die Set onto patterned paper using my manual die-cutting machine. The paper packs I used were Cheerful Meadow and A Love for Stripes Set B.

After I finished die-cutting all the pieces I needed (used the inner pieces), I adhered them to the page following the format from the image below.

Sketch of the background of my layout

Once all the diamonds were in place, I felt like the page needed something else. I looked through some of the papers from the Cheerful Meadow 6×6 Paper Pads and found one with lots of purple flowers – perfect to be cut. So what I did was grab my precision scissors and fussy cut all of them. Then, I grabbed another one of the same floral papers and repeated the same process one more time so I could have enough flowers for both sides of the page.
One of my favorite things from the Altenew paper packs is that they, at least, have two sheets of each design which is great for bigger projects like this one.
Following this, I adhered all the flowers to the layout using foam adhesive to add more dimension.

Next, I put my photo, title, and journaling towards the bottom of the page and stamped the date using a roller stamp.
For the title, I used the word “believe” from the Watercolor Roses Stamp Set and heat-embossed it using the Antique Gold Embossing Powder. In addition, I also heat-embossed “you can & you will” in white to complete the title.

Lastly, I added some gold and white sequins around the page. And, as a final touch, I added a few gold-embossed leaves from the Watercolor Roses Stamp Set and tucked them under the flowers.
Here is a look at the final page.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked and enjoyed the project I shared using the wonderful Cheerful Meadow 6 x 6 Paper Pack. Don’t forget that if you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below. I’ll be really happy to help you.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment