FANCY PANTS DESIGNS: GIFT BOXES


Hello, Friends! Maryám here with you today to share two gift boxes I made with the Magnolia Moments Collection. In order to make these boxes I printed a box template in a regular copy paper and then I traced and cut it in pattern paper. I also made a “window” with an acetate sheet.


As you can see here, I created a tassel with embroidery thread. I also made a circle with sequins and put a puffy heart in the center, and I used all of these things to embellish the boxes. In the end, I closed them with some embroidery thread.



Inside the box, I put some delicious cookies and some of my favorite candies.



Here are some close-ups:






I hope you liked this idea. Let me know if you have any questions.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Gift arts thanks for sharing valuable article
    Read Also: https://www.homify.co.uk/projects/689650/everything-you-need-to-know-about-kraft-boxes

    ReplyDelete