CLIQUE KITS: READY, SET, GO! - TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK

Hello Friends! Maryám here with you today to share my first project created with the February Moonlight Sonata Kits. After my trip to the USA I realized I took so many photos, so I decided to start printing and organize them. I chose some photos to go in my Traveler's Notebook, some others for scrapbook layouts, and a couple more for a mini album I'm going to make.

For today's post, I'm going to show you the first TN spread I made with some photos from my trip. In the beginning, I wanted to use only one photo, but I ended up using three. I used some 6x8 papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio as my background and to embellish my page I also used some CVS and some stickers and die-cuts from Pinkfresh Studio.

Here are some photos:



I hope you liked this project. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
​Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment