LAYOUT | SMILE


¡Hola amigas! Soy Maryám y hoy estoy aquí para compartir un layout usando la colección Turn the Page de la talentosa Paige Evans. También usé uno de los archivos de corte de su tienda Silhouette y se llama Circle Petals Background.
Hello Friends! Maryám here with you today to share a layout using the Turn the Page collection from the talented Paige Evans. I also used one of the cut files from her Silhouette shop and it’s called Circle Petals Background.


Lo primero que hice fue cortar las mariposas del papel número 4. Eso me tomó alrededor de dos horas. También estampé algunas mariposas que venían en el set de sellos de Turn the Page y para esto usé algunas tintas de We R Memory Keepers.
The first thing I did was fussy cut the butterflies from the paper number 4. It took me like two hours to cut them. I also stamped some butterflies from the Turn the Page stamp set and I used some inks from We R Memory Keepers.



Para mi título usé unos thickers de la colección Glitter Girl de Shimelle. Me encanta ese glitter que traen y además ese color coordina muy bien con Turn the Page.
For my title, I used a word from Shimelle’s Glitter Girl collection. I just love that glitter and I think that color coordinates really well with Turn the Page.


Si te estas preguntando qué paper puse detrás del cut file: fue el lado B del papel número 24.
If you are wondering what I used to back the cut file: I used the B side of the paper number 24.


¡Eso es por hoy! Espero que les haya gustado este layout. Hasta la próxima.
That’s is for today! I hope you liked this layout. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment