BELLA BLVD: SWEET LAYOUT FEAT. CUT FILES

Hey Crafty Friends! This is Maryám and I'm back here to share a brand new layout.  It's Cut Files Week over at the Bella BLVD Studio Blog and today I'll be featuring the gorgeous 318452 Floral Tree on my project.
Since I wanted to cut all of the floral pieces using different papers from both, Squeeze The Day collection and the Graph & Dot Bella Besties 6 x 6 paper pads, I had to start out by opening the file on the Silhouette software and then ungroup all the elements of the tree. This process took me some time but it was really fun to see the result after everything was cut.

Once the machine finished doing its job, it was my turn to assemble all the pieces and put together all the layers to create the flowers. I organized the cuts in different piles and adhere all the little pieces I using liquid adhesive.
For the tree trunk, I used Graph & Dot Rainbow Pickle Juice 12 x 12 Pattern Paper and added hand stitching using color coordinating embroidery thread to add some texture.

To add some more fun to the page, I grabbed my Matte Enamel Dots Set and added a few of them to the centers of the smaller flowers and some others around different parts of the tree. I also added little epoxy flower stickers for extra detail.
For the title, I used the Sweet Acrylic Word from the Squeeze the Day collection and added "be little forever" from the Word Salad Booklet as a subtitle.
Here is a look at the completed layout!
Squeeze the Day: 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Slice of Life Pattern Paper, Ephemera Words, Matte Enamels, Hearts Epoxy Icons, Squeeze the Day Epoxy Icons, Dotty Washi Tape, So Sweet Acrylic Word, Rainbows Acrylic Shapes. | Bella Besties: Graph & Dot Rainbow Cotton Candy Pattern Paper, Graph & Dot Rainbow Pickle Juice Pattern Paper, 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Word Salad Booklet. | Bella BLVD Cut Files: 318452 Floral Tree.
I hope you enjoyed this post and inspired you to turn on your Silhouette machine and create something new. If you have any questions just leave a comment below and I’ll be happy to help you.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment: