JILLIBEAN SOUP: HOW TO STAMP ON A LAYOUT

Happy Friday Friends!! This is Maryám and today I am super excited to be back here to share some new ideas. For today’s project, I am focusing on stamping on a layout. I know most of the people think that stamps work better on cards, I even used to think that, but you know what, that is not true. 

Stamping has quickly become one of my favorite techniques and now I can’t create a layout without using stamps in some way. Jillibean Soup has a great variety of clear stamps and for this particular project, I used the beautiful Garden Harvest Set. This set comes with so many beautiful flowers that are supposed to be layered so what I did was I chose my favorite ink colors and stamped a bunch of them. 
After I stamped them, I fussy cut each of the flowers put jewels in the center of them and adhered them to my page using foam squares. 
I also stamped a really cute sentiment on a banner that says “Unbelievable Blessed” and put it at the top right corner of my photo. 

I hope this layout has inspired you to use stamps on a layout. And remember that stamps are not only for cards, but they also are super versatile and can be used in so many ways. 

Have a fantastic day! 

Jillibean Soup Supplies: Patterned Paper: You Make Miso Happy/ Tofu. | Pea Pod Parts: You Make Miso Happy. | Paper Pad: All about dots. | Coordinating Stickers: Garden Harvest, Spoonful of Soul. | Foam Words: You Make Miso Happy. | Epoxy Stickers: Rainbow Roux. | Tag: Lines. | Clear Stamps: Garden Harvest | Shaker Filler: Wood Veneers Flowers, Sequin Jewel Warm Mix, Sequin Jewel Cool Mix. | Shaker Stamp/Die Sets: Mason Jar, All my Happy, Monster. | Other: Altenew Inks, Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Foam Dots, Glue Dots, White Cardstock, Typewriter.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Super cute flowers and great colors. Every detail is precious - even the picture.

    ReplyDelete