JILLIBEAN SOUP: FOCUSING ON FLOWERS

Hello Friends! It’s Maryam and today I’m here to share with you a layout I made focusing on flowers. Flowers are one of my favorite things to add to a project, I just love how they look in my pages and the life that they bring in to it.

For today’s page, I collected flowers from papers, stickers, wood veneers, and even created some layered ones using an old Jillibean Soup Cut File that you can find here. Once I had all the flowers I needed, I started trying different arrangements until I decided on one, which was to place them creating a corner on the top and the bottom part of the page. I also added different types of leaves because flowers always look prettier with leaves, right?! 
I tried to keep the rest of the design very simple. I put a photo in the center, used a foam word as my title and added my journaling. I also put the date using a roller stamp and as a final touch, a tab sticker on the left of the photo that says, “There is nothing better than this”. 
I hope this layout has inspired you to use all of the flowers you can find! Thank you so much for stopping by today and don’t forget to tag Jillibean Soup when sharing your projects. 

Jillibean Soup Supplies: Patterned Paper: Spoonful of Soul/ Gentle Soul, Trust the Journey; Rainbow Roux/Pinch of Color; Garden Harvest/ Plant the Seeds. | Bite Sized Bits: Rainbow Roux.  | Paper Pad: All about dots. | Coordinating Stickers: Garden Harvest, Spoonful of Soul. | Foam Words: Rainbow Roux. | Epoxy Stickers: Garden Harvest, Spoonful of Soul. | Tag: Lines. | Shaker Filler: Wood Veneers. | Shaker Stamp/Die Sets: Mason Jar, Latte Love. | Silhouette Cut File: Love Flowers #172660 | Other: Altenew Inks, Foam Dots, Glue Dots, White Cardstock, Typewriter.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, such a fun page Maryam! Love the look on your sister's face and all the bright and fun flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and I'm sure she was having a great time over there :)

      Delete