JILLIBEAN SOUP: MOTHER’S DAY PAPER CRAFTING INSPIRATION!

Happy Monday, Friends! This is Maryám and today I’m here to share with you some Paper crafting Inspiration perfect for all the wonderful moms out there. For this post, I have made two cards with two different techniques as well.

For the first card, I decided to go with some shape shaker products. I just love how easy and fun they are! In this one, I used a butterfly and filled it with lots of different sequins, wood veneers, and jewels. For the sentiment, I used a stamp that says, “Together is my favorite place to be”. I also added three butterflies that I stamped and colored with some water-based markers. 

For the second card, I fussy cut some flowers and positioned them on the left side. For the sentiment, I stamped “Thank You” and added with some stickers the word “mom”. In the end, I adhered some cute blue sequins and a little butterfly.

I hope you guys like these cards and if you haven’t made anything for Mother’s Day go now and create something fun! 
Have a great week! 

Jillibean Soup Supplies: Patterned Paper: Garden Harvest/Plant the Seeds, Water the Goods. | Paper Pad: All about dots. | Clear Stamps: Garden Harvest. | Coordinating Stickers: Garden Harvest. | Shaker Card and Insert: Butterfly. | Shaker Filler: Wood Venner Butterfly, Jewels & Sequins Watercolor, Sequins Blues, Sequins Greens, Chunky Glitter, Wood Veneers. | Other: Ranger inks, Tombow Mono Liquid Glue, Foam Dots, Cardstock, Water-Based Makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment