CLIQUE KITS: FLOURISH MINI ALBUM

Hello Friends! Today I'm here to share with you a mini album that I have created using the Flourish Collection from Maggie Holmes which came in the April 2018 Kit from Clique Kits. To be the truth, I started this mini album back in April 2018 but for some reason, I never finished until now that I decided to add the photos and embellishments and finally share it with you guys.
The structure of the mini album is pretty simple, I just punched holes in every page and then put it all together using a binder ring. I made both covers from one of the acetate sheets from the collection and used some thickers for the title.

Here I'm going to put some of my favorite pages but you can watch out the video below to see all of them.
 
I hope you liked this project. As always, let me know if you have any questions. 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment