FANCY PANTS DESIGNS: SUMMER LAYOUT


Hello, everyone! Maryám here with you to share another project using the Poolside collection. For today’s project, I decided to make a fun layout, using a lot of flowers and the fussy cutting technique.


I started fussy cutting some tropical leaves from the Summer Lovin’ paper. Then, I adhered them to the left side of my page. I also added a few flowers and some puffy hearts and dots.

After that, I added the photo. Since the photo had a lot of space around I adhered some embellishments and stickers over it. In the end, I added my journaling and some mint ink splatters.

Want to see more details? Here are some close-ups.




I hope you liked this project. Let me know if you have any questions. I can't wait to see what you will create. Thanks for stopping by! 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment