FANCY PANTS DESIGNS: 3 ENVELOPES UISNG THE POOLSIDE COLLECTION


Hello, everyone! Maryám here with you to share my first project using the Poolside collection. This is such a fun and whimsical collection and I really enjoyed the first project I created with it.

For today’s project, I have made 3 envelopes using an old cut file from Clique Kits. I cut them with my Silhouette Cameo and I used 3 different pattern papers of the 12x12 version. I added some photos, tags and even a shaker pocket to the envelopes.

Here are some photos of each one.

Envelope 1: For the first one, I used the Summer Lovin’ paper. In the front, I added some ephemera pieces and with the help of one paper clip, I attached them to the envelope. Once I finished it, I repeated the same steps for the other ones.


Envelope 2: For the second one, I used the Cool in the Pool paper and the flamingo paper clip.



Envelope 3: And for the one, I used the Fun in the Sun paper and the pool paper clip.



That's it for today friends! I hope you liked this project. Please, let me know if you have any questions. I can't wait to see what you will create.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment