FANCY PANTS DESIGN TEAM 2018


Hello Everyone! Today I have exciting news to share. Guess who is on the Fancy Pants Design Team?? Yes, ME! I can't believe this. I have always loved this brand and I still can't believe I'm on their team.

If you don't know what Fancy Pants Designs is, here is a little bit about this amazing company: "Fancy Pants Designs opened business in November 2004 and has grown into a design based company with the help of many creative people, detailed designers, and dedicated fans! It was started by a scrapbooker, for scrapbookers that appreciate the value of preserving memories through creativity and art...and it remains that way today. Our brand has also licensed and produced products such as fabric, stationery, and party supplies! As a husband and wife team, we are always up to date with the latest trends and products!"

Here is the team for 2018.



Thanks Jodi for making my dream come true! I'm so excited and I can't wait to start this new adventure. My first post will be on Wednesday 28th, so be sure to come back to the blog that day to see what I have created!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment