CLIQUE KITS: HELLO


Hello Friends! Maryám here with you today to share a new Traveler’s Notebook spread. I just love how we can document our little memories in a TN book. I think this is such a great system and if you haven’t tried it yet I recommend you to go and start now.
I use my Traveler’s Notebook to document my everyday moments but I also use it to put some ideas that didn’t go into a layout. For today’s project, I wanted to use flowers and butterflies. What I did first was fussy cut a few of them and then created my design.

In the right side of the spread, I put my photo, the journaling, and the title. I also added a big butterfly to connect it with the other page.

In the left side, I put two butterflies and added some hearts trying to create a kind of line. It also added unity to both pages.

I hope you liked this project. Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to check out our shop for more amazing products.

No comments:

Post a Comment