PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO: VALENTINES CARD #2

¡Hola, hola! Feliz día de San Vanlentín! Hoy estoy en el blog de PLS compartiendo una tarjeta super simple para regalar hoy.
Hello, hello! Happy Valentines Day! Today I'm over on the PLS blog I’m sharing a super simple card to give on this day.

Esta es mi tarjeta.
This is my card. 



Usé un cut file cortado en cartulina blanca que me dio una amiga hace algún tiempo, y por la parte de atrás del cut puse algunos papeles de la colección Here Comes the Sun.
I used a cut file that a friend gave me some time ago, and I backed it with some patterned papers from Here Comes the Sun collection.



Al final añadí algunas estrellitas, y la tarjeta está lista! Espero que te haya gustado.
In the end, I added some stars, and the card it’s done! I hope you liked it!

Nos vemos,
See you,


PLS product list:
Here comes the sun collection: Summer party 8×8 paper pack, Cactus die-cuts.
Here + There collection: Here Die-Cuts.
Holly Jolly collection: snow fall sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment